Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The verdict is in!!

Just a quick post to tell you that I had a check up today for Baby #2 and had an ultrasound. We found out we're having a boy!! I wasn't expecting to find out for sure today, but I was hoping.

Even though I'm only 14 weeks and 4 days, the ultrasound tech was very sure of the gender. To quote her, "oh it's definitely a boy" so that makes me feel better knowing I can go out and buy lots of boy things without wondering if she was making a wild guess about the sex. I have no boy-themed fabric, what am I going to do? I guess this is a good excuse to go shopping at Hancock Fabrics :) I mean after all, the little boy needs a Steelers themed room, right? Right.

Baby boy lounging. He looks so much like Haley's profile at this stage in her gestation. I suppose most fetuses look like this at 14 weeks though :)
The money shot. Here he is in all his glory!

The name is yet to be finalized, but we're leaning towards Connor Lee (Lee after my husband's dad). I don't know, I guess nothing jumps out at me like the name Haley did.

Care to throw out some suggestions? No fruits, vegetables, or names you would give a puppy, the kid has to go to school one day.

1 comment:

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails